Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Memories of 3.5 Years Pass =)

Let me start with, well, this phrase:"Whenever there are meetings, there will be parting". In which this case, it is true. Its sad to say, but this is life.
Let me tell you briefly about what I've been doing since the last 3 years. One word can describe it all... "AWESOME". XD

From the first day of class in Tunku Abdul Rahman College, I'm a nobody. The old me was (well, now mayb is still are) quiet, shy, sit in the corner type. The first dude I met and caught up with, is Garren, and the second dude i talked to in the first day of class, is Mun How. So, three shy guys hanging out. Ain't that fun? After meeting with my classmates, I felt that, well, others too are having the same feeling, which is "how to mix around ya?" But eventually the whole class did grouped up, no matter on which place you are from, which dialect you speak, everyone manage to group up with the whole class.

Besides the life at day, my life at night with my hostel ganger also is fun like shit. Living in hostel, room H319 is the most challenging life I've ever had, sleep at 2-3am everyday to DotA with the dudes like Jordan Kee, Ng Chee Seng, and Yong. Countless nights of marathon DotA, countless times I've slept in class. XD
Life is just ain't fair, parting a family of us which we don't have much fun times together (mayb because fun times are always not enough? Don't know) But all i know is that, it is fun knowing u guys, and let faith decides our next meeting together.
So Long, TARc and my 3.5 years of memory. =)

Try pull his tongue and see what happen next. =)
Presentation Day













No comments:

Post a Comment