Friday, October 9, 2009

How People Looked At Me...

Every person has its own personality which, sometimes, you wouldn't want others to find out. Well, maybe you can call me an idiot or extreme depressed guy (A lot have called me that, but I'm completely fine with it though). But in reality, I'm just trying to be myself and try not to boast about my existance.

Through my life, I've learn alot from a friend which likes to boast about himself, which ended up stick completely on his chair infront of his comp, without anyone even bother knowing him. That totally gives me a creeps. I might start thinking, what kind of a person would like to live in a world only limited to himselves? Doesn't that gives a feeling spelled L-O-N-E-L-Y? Boasting oneself IS really not an option to become famous among others.

Now I'm actually born a crab, being lonely staring the moon up high is quite a common thing. Thinking that someday I might own the moon is my dream. XD Not to laugh, but cancers are quite a thinker and always have big dreams. But realizing that dream might not even close to come true is quite heart-breaking, don't ya think?

The purpose I've post this blog is that actually I'm kinda tired being thought of a depressed guy in my class. I'm actually am thinking normal, is just that I'm quiet thinking and planning. Lack of confidence, that's actually quite true because I don't strongly take any steps before thinking of the consequences, so please don't think bad of me... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment