Saturday, October 24, 2009

The DSLR...

Imagine Cup Tournament is coming soon, my competition is just around the corner. But how is my work going? haha... Havn't get started at all... Da*n, how hard is taking a picture and make a power point presentation is gonna be??
That's what I had in mind when I submit my registeration form... Now, my feeling is: "can i not participate in this competition now?"

Yes i know, chicken out is not a good thing. But that was not the case. Yesterday, there was a workshop on the photography competition. I thought it's a good time to know my competitors more. When I found out, its not just the people, its also the gadgets that matters. All, I mean ALL, of them is carrying a DSLR... dnt know what is that? Google™ it. That is when I know, WTF... How is my Canon Power (sial..) Shot A530 can compete with that?? It's entirely a different league...

Emphasize on the DSLR... A DSLR, can get a picture of this:

And instead, mine, the best i can do, is alousy ones... anyway... if im through with the competition, i guess i really did get a good exp for that...xD

2 comments:

  1. dun worry bro, even normal point and shoot cameras can produce decent nice photos wan..=)..
    just keep on shooting and try out different settings..=D..

    go to this website..it'll sure help u a lot..=)
    http://digital-photography-school.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... i sure hope u are rite with that... my qualifying round would be this sat, if i ever made up to the semi-s, i guess i'll nid ur help with that... xD

    ReplyDelete