Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Ultimate Challenge For Being Rich, Is To Change Your Mindset

Hey again,
As you have probably know, I havn't post any blogs for up to half a year (well, almost). This is due to the activities I'm involved in, as I'm quite a hands-full for the past 5 months. SO, as a return, I'll post something useful in the topic of today's blog.

Based on the title above, this is what I have learned from a presenter from a stand-alone company, the CEO of JeVince, Vincent Cheng. Before I begin, I would like to ask you a simple question; Do you think that you would be rich and famous (or either 1, in a good way of cause) one fine day?

That is the first question when he ask the both of us, the mere small existing interns from TARcollege which aged around 21~22. Nope, not at all said both of us. Now, everyone is possible to become rich, not by working your ass off, nor being so hardworking working 24-7 around the clock, and definitely not by bringing an AK-47 to the bank. =) I hope I didn't hit any bull's eye for anyone of you out there.

No. The secret lies on what is your mind set is. What he said was, if u think it is possible, than you can do it; whereas when u think you can't, u can't. Up to now, you might think that " Yeah, I've heard that as many times as a took my breath...", BUT izzit? If you have think that thoroughly, why are you not succeeding?

What I think at first, the factor of us not succeeding is that the factor of: 1) the age; 2) our models (as in the budget we have, not the girls who displays dress and walkout sexily); and 3) courage.

These are the 3 factors of why we can't succeed in the first place. But he told us something, something that we couldn't think of, but it is actually right behind our minds. IDEAs, ideas are the real deal of getting rich, or at least lead us to the way of getting rich. For example, do you all know who created Facebook™? Wiki it, the creator and founder of Facebook™, that should let you eliminate the 1st factor on the resistance of you getting rich.

Now as for the budget, I would like you to sincerely to hand out your wallet and cellphone, and walk to any malls/supermarket, and make as much money as you can in a limit of 2 hours. An Mission Impossible? Tom Cruise did it... No la, just joking. But the fact of trying this and succeed this task, the possibility of you getting poor, is 0%... Why? This is due to the ideas you came up to try and figure out to obtain as much money as you can with $0... These types of dudes/chicks who tried this, would be an entrepreneur someday, make money with thin air... XD

By doing this, you would need a mountain size full of courage, am I not right? No? Yes? By you earning your 1st pay, you would also need alot of courage too... with the activity done in the mall (assuming u have done it...), you will have the courage to fight Dante bare handed... XD

Actually, we all are fit and capable of getting rich, just that are you willing to do it? Me? Oh no, of cause not. Not because of me without balls, it just that my preferred career requires me to have a certain standard of certificates (Ph.D. is needed as a full-time professional consultants on Environments)... But with this types of mindsets, I can guarantee your success as an entrepreneur someday...

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment