Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The New, The Awesome, Me. ^^

Some people say that when you can't do it, you really can't... There are too when people say give it up, you think hard to find a way to deny that fact, which later on you'll end up giving up... These are the two most common advice in a situation when you are facing a very deep sh*t trouble and having a deep sh*t mood... Now that's me... I faced that situation, and i ought of giving up, and i really almost gave up... Now that's me, but that was a few hours ago...

"So wad's ya sits bro?" my buddy asked me that... I told I was thinking of someone, and alot of things coming (or pouring, this should fit perfectly) into my mind... Alot of "what IF''... If I ever have a time machine, I would like to slap myself back at that time... =)
Anyways, back to the point, I was totally wasted, pathetic and, and, and... you can continue on that; I was totally down... Now, the only motivation for me to give me strength, to stand back up, stand straight, and be a man, was the idea of awesomeness... This idea was actually adopted from our all-time favorite sitcom "How I Met Your Mother".

What is the definition of awesomeness, you might ask... Right now, I do not have the answer... The real definition is up to yourself, really... But as for me, I have found the way to live up for myself... Up till now, in this short few hours of revising on my old me, I have gone through these few little steps of changes;

Changed Feature no.1) Try not to overthink!
- As all lads out there know, I often think too much... Yes, I AM punching myself in the face... XD No, seriously... I often heard people said, just be bold... I was like: "ya serious? WAD IF you get fail?" See?, now that is a "wad if" i highlighted... Going through this process will surely let me think less, act more, fail more, and re-do more, fail again, re-do again until i met my success...

Changed Feature no.2) Be more confidence!
- As a cancerian, its normal for me to be lack to confident... is that right? NO!! I've always blamed it to my horoscope, although 70% of the written personality was true... So that's what I thought, cancerian = think more, do less for the beneficial of not getting a 'F' for everything...
Yes, the prophecy about an attitude of a cancerian is true, even so I might just like to be the special shining crab... ^^

Currently I have re-think AND doing these 2 major changes... which I hope it will bring much more success and honor to me and to my bro which we both is achieving awesomeness...
Wait for it, till the day I would stand firmly and say: "wow, I'm AWESOME..."

By the one any only,
Alex Chee

No comments:

Post a Comment