Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day To All Fathers And Father's To-Be...


Father's Day, THE special day for those men who bares a child or two... It is the day for the kids to repay their kindness to those who celebrates this day. And this is the day for those who ACCIDENTALLY became a father to celebrate themselves for being single for the last day (Thanks Willy for the idea though).


Since today is a special day for you guys out there, how you celebrate this day with you loved ones?? Always i got normal response; Out for dinner with dad, cook for dad, and such... Well, for me, I also fell into that particular 'non-special kid for a special surprise' for my dad... All I did was chat along, as always, and well, had lunch before I hop back to my hostel.


Surprizingly, the lunch was not done by my mom nor me, its done by my dad himself... (And alongside with my sister...) Its suppose to be weird though. Fathers day, dad goes to prepare lunch instead of the kid?? I do admitt that us 3 siblings are useless and lazy, but hey, my dad do cooks too... Today's manu was, my dad's 1st attempt, Maccaroni with cheese toppings... hmm, delicious... Well, all I can say is that, mom, you can retire from being our chef and let the younger, not, older guys do it... XD


Happy Dad's Day, DAD...

No comments:

Post a Comment