Friday, June 19, 2009

My Worst Week...

Holy crap... This week is the most unfortunate week of the month wei... All my karma just started piling up and stack up on me... Well, I presume that you all didn't know how unlucky I am this week... Well, lets start off with my little story...
last monday, which is the 12 of June, My day started with the ordinary day, which was... ordinary... Ordinary routin, woke up at 8, Lab at 9... well, the worst part comes when the teacher, who always wants us to call him "DOCTOR", anyway... well, our attendence was like called out by name. When he called out my name, i just raised my seemly short hand, he searched for me as I set to the side table just where he stand. I guess the DOCTOR, was in his 60s, have terrible eyesight problem... Well, I do answer him saying I'm here, the DOCTOR was like abit mad, and he scold me,'can you say yes a?'... I was like... WTF?? what the hell I did? Not just that... with the Lab done SAFELY, sort of, I gave up going to his lecture on that afternoon, instead i went to pay my convocation fees, WHICH is was so wrong... God plz... just paying for that for God's sake RM360, I have to wait for the banker to done all the checking and kept me and my fren waiting... Nightmare, or DAYmare was over after I finished my rest of the day peacefully.
Day 2 of full unfortunate comes in when I head straight down JPN and JPJ... JPN to collect my new IC card and JPN to renew and make a new driver's license... For the JPN part, it was smooth as taufu... But when i went to the JPJ, I was blindly waited for 51 seats and i only found out that I didn't bring my Passport sized photo... Its almost my turn and this came out? OMFG, that's the only word I can say after all that waiting... So, I had to rush back to my college without my license done, head for the bank, again, to pay my class fees... Its bank related, so please viewers, if you had gone to the bank before, please use your imagination and think what misfortune bistow on me... ^^
Day 3... thank god its peaceful, until I've applied for my status letter for my Government money loan... I've applied for the wrong letter, and... well, let me sync to Friday for this as it is related...
On thursday, It's my day for sports... After the class, me and 3 classmates join me for a game of badminton... It was fun, and it ended with nobody dead nor hurt... but after the game, the weather was very fine for a game of basketball, too... well, I, too join my frens for a game of ball... that didnt went well, as I fell down and hurt my right hand... OMFG... I got a quiz on Friday... ARGHHH...
FRIDAY, DOOMs day... let me cut short... Got the letter applied wrongly, have to redo all the procedures for the loan, again... "Your letter will be done in 3 working days", I always wondered, do a computer printed paper need to wait for 3 working days?? Interesting... Well, with my right hand hurt... Adam's apple, or more precisely MY apple, was pain after the cup of morning coffee, and the whole body was almost like broken after the game of Basketball, I finally reach home safely... Nothing is better than a cup of plain tea which my mom made for me... Don't ya agree?? I guess i should be glad that I was alive and able to type all this sh*t on the net and share how bad luck a poor, short and skinny guy could go... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment