Sunday, June 14, 2009

Today's Childish Act

Today is Sunday, in Malaysia that is. And Sunday is the time to throw away school related stuff including books, reports, homework and the bag. This day is also the time to try and think about the good old days done when we are still a kid... Agree not?
Well, today i do spend my time on not just thinking about the things I've done in the past, but also acted on being a childish kid myself... Plz bare with me, and dare not laugh... Today, I've go to Summit USJ shopping complex with one easy purpose, to play Pokemon Trading Card with the youngsters... (And i assume that YOU have laugh to death when you see this sentence) Before reaching, I thought we were the eldest in the group of children, but i was so darn wrong. Two dudes with big bags was sitting at the table play cards same as what we play. Huraay... Not to be the eldest anymore... ^^ Me and my friend was not just shock and excited, we were band from play, too, if we were not to change all the OLD cards in time... Meaning, we were too out dated compared to those two dudes. Happy or sad? I wonder.
Anyway, few of us DUDEs, did make the tornament happened, just like the good old times, losers whippers. That's the fact ya see... Playing these cards for honest telling, i was just simply to follow my friend to play, for fun, but i does flashes me back to the good old times where me n few bros of mine doing childish stuff... It's ok though, or else you have been missing the fun of life. Talking about gaming, I still remember me and my gang took on the gaming console when our Important exams is just around the corner...
Now things have changed, drastically... from bro into friends to aim higher in order to achieve sumthing more than him, but to share the greatness of being successful with them at the same time. Persuiting the goal of life is far more greater than being childish again (except for today)... I've always wonder, could we achieve higher when I've forget the past... The answer is no... Well, to prove it, I always remember to get myself famous and rich around these few years and 8 years later I'll meet up with 1 fat dude from secondary school and boast about my newly bought Lamborghini Murcielago Lp 640-4... XD It's he who wanted to beat each other in style in the next ten years when I've graduate my SPM, not me... So, here's my prove that childish act do give us good thought in achieving high aims ^^. Therefore, letz be childish often... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment